Today (Thursday) a challenge was put forward to myself, and a few other bloggers by Gill (Slimming Mum). She had seen a random facts blog doing the rounds on t'interwebz and published her own, and then challenged me, weighlossbitch and TOK amongst others to do the same. As you may have noticed, I'm not one to shy away from sharing random crapola about myself, so may I present....
25 Random Facts About Me.
25 Random Facts About Me.
- I turned vegetarian at the age of 15, as something to try out to see if I could do it. That was 23 years ago.
- I have been engaged twice, married once and divorced once. I'm yet to receive a ring from Hague ;)
- My favourite colour is Purple
- This is my favourite motivational...
- I sleep with a stuffed Basset Hound called CuddleDog, without him I can't seem to get my arms in a comfortable position to sleep!
- The two people I consider my closest friends (other than Hague) are people I have known less than a year.
- I had my tongue pierced for 14 years, but had to remove the stud last year. I miss it.
- I have 7 piercings with jewellery in, and 5 tattoos
- Matt Goss follows me on Twitter. This makes me insanely happy.
- My favourite flowers are Gerberas. I think they are happy flowers, whatever that may mean :)
- My tipple of choice is Jack Daniels, either the regular with diet coke, or Honey Jack over ice.
- In 2011 I completed a photography 365 project, taking a photograph every day for a year. I kept it up for 18 months, and the last photo I took was of my SW books the day after I joined. I guess I can only have one focus at a time!
- I still have one of my baby teeth - in my head, not in a drawer somewhere :)
- I'm Pagan
- My most played song on iTunes is Go With The Flow by Queens of the Stone Age.
- I have some of the lyrics to that song tattooed on my arm.
- I collect 50p coins, the ones with unusual designs. This is due to my Grandad, who used to collect the ones with the joined hands. I also collect special £2 coins.
- I love a good, cheesey disaster movie. 2012 is one of my favourites.
- I'm a published writer and photographer.
- I'm a fully qualified mechanical and electrical maintenance engineer, having completed a 4 year apprenticeship at Fords.
- I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.
- I've never eaten a doner kebab.
- I have two sisters, one (half) sister who is older, one (full) sister who is younger.
- The non-vegetarian foods I miss most are cockles and mussels :)
- The final fact is courtesy of Hague....I will sit and watch re-runs of Friends over and over and over again, no matter how many times I've seen them.
So there you have it, 25 random facts about me! If you do a list yourself, please, please put the link in a comment below so I can get my nosey on ;)